Ready to dive deep into the world's emerging markets? Unwrap the secrets of the untapped global hubs for 2024 with our handy guide and checklist.
Why is 2024 a pivotal year for SA business travel?
- Tired of Zoom calls? Business travel is back. And by the end of 2024, we're talking pre-pandemic spending levels. Thanks for the heads-up, Deloitte.
Why emerging markets are the hotspot?
- The call of emerging markets is strong: UAE, India, Singapore, China, and Nigeria are on the horizon. A note from Bonnie Smith, GM of Corporate Traveller: “It's time to explore these dynamic hubs.”
- It's more than profits; it's about forging partnerships. Governments in these regions are championing industrialisation and rapid growth. Time for SA to join the party.
- And, keep an eye on India - poised to be the world's third-largest economy by 2030, this is one opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Jet-setting like a pro:
- Africa's star, SA, is launching direct flights to top emerging hubs: Beijing-Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and São-Paolo. And, whispers are we might soon be saying "Namaste" from a direct flight to Delhi/Mumbai.
Let Corporate Traveller help you tick off each point as you prep, and you'll be more than ready to explore the vast opportunities that the emerging markets have in store. Safe travels and make SA proud!