Thinking about applying for an exciting career with Corporate Traveller?
Corporate Traveller Business Development Manager
Making sales, presenting pitches and growing the business is the name of this game. It’s about making new connections and nurturing existing ones. With all this new business being brought in, there’s also a big need to keep tabs of it all, strategically plan the next steps, and make sure all staff members are pulling their weight.
To effectively fill the role of Corporate Traveller BDM, there are a few boxes you’ll need to tick:
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Fully understanding the Corporate Traveller brand, offering, goals and competitors
- Manage and direct a large staff complement
- Strategic work planning and scheduling
- Be able to evaluate clients’ needs and make convincing proposals
If you fit the mould, send us your CV.
Corporate Traveller Account Manager
This one is for the savvy travellers and sales aficionados. As a Corporate Traveller Account Manager, you’ll be providing expert travel advice and comprehensive service to your very own client base. The position is sales oriented and involves working towards targets with commissions and incentives to keep you motivated.
To effectively fill the role of Corporate Traveller Account Manager, there are a few boxes you’ll need to tick:
- Great people skills and the ability to work one-on-one or in a team
- A good academic record (an undergraduate degree is an advantage)
- Strong computer literacy, basic mathematics and good writing skills
- Know how to work in Amadeus- Global Distribution System, Quicktrav, Gmail and Microsoft Office
- Be able to evaluate facts and make confident decisions
- Efficient work planning and scheduling
- Ability to perform and follow through tasks without direct supervision
- Meet tight deadlines, manage demanding clients and provide excellent customer service under challenging conditions
If you tick all the above boxes, send us your CV.
Flight Centre Travel Group was awarded a Platinum “standard of excellence” Achiever Seal in the recent Deloitte best company to work for survey. This seal recognizes the positive sentiment of our employees and rewards our commitment to working towards making our organization a great place to work.
What are you waiting for? Visit our FCTG careers page for more information.