Corporate Traveller Travel Permit Form
Template for travel permits as required for business travel in Alert Level 3
Regulations governing air travel under Alert Level 3 indicate that all passengers are to be in posession of a permit stating that they are travelling for the purposes of business.
The following form provides a template to create such a permit, which must then be printed, signed by the relevant parties and stamped with a company stamp.
This original document, together with identification, must be presented by the traveller to gain access to the airport terminal.
PERMITTED REASONS FOR TRAVEL BETWEEN PROVINCES
(Reference Chapter 4 – Alert Level 3, Regulation 33 (4) of the Disaster Management Act of 2002)
1) Persons doing so in the course of carrying out work responsibilities or permitting any service permitted under Alert Level 3 provided that such person is in the possession of a permit issued by the employer which corresponds with FORM 2
2) Persons travelling for purposes of
Moving to a new place of residence or
Caring for an immediate family member
Provided that such person is in the possession of a permit which corresponds with FORM 6
3) Members of Parliament performing oversight responsibilities provided such person is in the possession of a permit issued by the employer which corresponds with FORM 2
4) Learners or students who have to commute to or from those schools or institutions of higher learning during periods when those schools of institutions are permitted to operate, provided that such person is in the possession of a permit which corresponds with FORM 3A and/or FORM 3B (person accompanying a student or learner)
5) Attendance of a funeral provided that such person is in the possession of a permit issued by the employer which corresponded with FORM 4
6) Transportation of mortal remains
7) Obtaining medical treatment provided that such person is in the possession of a print-out of an email/note from your doctor and any other supporting documents proving that you have a bona fide (good faith) and important appointment. The same will apply when heading back home afterwards
8) Persons returning to their place of residence from a quarantine or isolation facility provided such person is in possession of a written clearance confirmation from the quarantine facility.
9) Any movement permitted under Regulation 41 –transportation of fuel, cargo and goods or humanitarian operations, repatriations, evacuations, medical emergencies, movement of diplomatic staff
10) Domestic Health Screening Questionnaire Form
SUMMARY OF FORMS REQUIRED:
Click HERE to download FORM 2 which is the PERMIT TO PERFORM AN ESSENTIAL OR PERMITED SERVICE IN TERMS OF REGULATION 16(2)(B) AND 28(4) OF THE REGULATIONS ISSUED IN TERM OF SECTION 27(2) OF THE DISASTER MANAGEMENT ACT, 2002
Click HERE to download FORM 3A which is the CERTIFICATE FOR LEARNERS OR STUDENTS TO TRAVEL TO ANOTHER PROVINCE Regulation 34(5)
Click HERE to download FORM 3B which is the PERMIT TO TRANSPORT LEARNERS OR STUDENTS TO ANOTHER PROVINCE/METROPOLITAN AREA/DISTRICT Regulation 34(7)
Click HERE to download FORM 4 which is the PERMIT TO TRAVEL TO ANOTHER PROVINCE/METROPOLITAN AREA/DISTRICT FOR A FUNERAL Regulation 18(5)
Click HERE to download FORM 6 which is the SWORN AFFIDAVIT BY PERSON WHO INTENDS TO TRAVEL TO OR FROM ANOTHER PROVINCE DURING ALERT LEVEL 3
Click HERE to download FORM 7 which is the Domestic Health Screening Questionnaire Form and is to be handed to Port Health Official.