It’s #TimeToFly. Take your first steps in a new travel world.
Are you eager to start travelling but wary about how things have changed? It's #TimetoFly! We'll show you how.
It's an exciting time to explore how business travel can be a catalyst for growth within your organization. At the same time, it can feel overwhelming and confusing to try and navigate a completely different travel landscape. Business owners need to keep up with the multitude of new laws, rules, and regulations in travel while at the same time building solid action plans for their business' recovery.
Watch as Oz Desai Corporate Traveller General Manager along with travel industry experts as they share advice, trends and tips that will allow you to navigate a completely different travel landscape. They will give you the tools you need to future-proof your business travel programme.
- Understanding the country traffic light systems. How are new rules and regulations affecting your travel programme?
- Navigating health passports and vaccination requirements around the world.
- How to future-proof your travel policy by balancing traveller confidence and behaviour, company budget and duty of care.
- Dealing with fluctuating supplier capacity and pricing.
- 'Health and safety' has taken on a new meaning. Get insights on what you need to do to keep your travellers safe.
- Oz Desai Corporate Traveller General Manager
- Andrew Stark FCTG Managing Director MEA
- Rodger Foster Airlink CEO & Managing Director
- Fouad Caunhye Qatar Airways Regional Manager