Our boutique approach to your travel and highly experienced travel experts ensures we can manage your complete travel journey from take-off to touchdown.
Before embarking on your travels:
- Itinerary and bookings – receive expert advice on planning your itinerary and booking your flights, accommodation and car hire. Plus we’ll provide an array of travel options that adhere to your company’s travel policy.
- Visas – your expert can assist with your visa requirements, document collection and delivery.
- Foreign exchange - take advantage of VIP rates when ordering forex directly with your expert.
- Travel insurance – ask your travel expert about the best travel insurance option for your trip. We can also assist in setting up an annual company policy that offers comprehensive cover for all staff members.
- Travel vaccinations – we can provide advice on travel vaccinations and general health regulations pertaining to your destination.
At the airport
- Excess baggage – you can save up to 70% on excess baggage by sending it unaccompanied with U-Bag.
- Airport parking – ask your expert about pre-booking airport parking that includes a complimentary car wash.
- VIP airport meet & greet services – opt for a VIP fast-track service through immigration or additional assistance with your luggage.
- Lounge access – you can pre-purchase discounted domestic and international lounge access vouchers from your travel expert.
On your travels
- Car rental – with our SmartDRIVE programme you can take advantage of free value adds such as voucher-less car hire, express collection and drop off, insurance waivers and more. Plus we can provide a travel option that best suits your needs and budget, whether it is car hire, transfers, a chauffeur drive or van rental.
- Accommodation – Through our SmartSTAY programme we can offer exclusive extras such as early check-in and late check-out across more than 3 000 hotels worldwide.
- 24/7 assistance - our experts are available to assist in any travel emergency, no matter where you are in the world.
- Reporting – Your key account manager will provide you with monthly reporting to provide a clear picture of your travel programme and help identify savings opportunities.
- Expense management – receive consolidated invoicing, billing processes and bill-back facilities to suit your needs.
Your travel expert is standing-by to assist with all your travel essentials. For more information on our boutique corporate travel solutions contact us today for a free consultation.