The end of year is the perfect time to review your company’s annual Travel Insurance Policy. The policy is purchased in bulk based on the estimated number of travel days employees are likely to undertake over one year and then adjusted at the end of the period based on actual travel dates. This represents a highly cost-effective and hassle-free solution.
Here are six questions to ask yourself when reviewing your policy:
- Do you and your travellers have sufficient cover?
- Are you covered for manual labour and related injuries when travelling?
- Does your Travel Insurance Policy cover you in times of disaster or attacks?
- Does it include top-up cover for any additional items or illnesses?
- Does your policy include specific business travel issues such as the replacement of a staff member should they fall ill on assignment?
- Are you paying excess on your current policy?
If you are unsure of any of the above answers, contact your Corporate Traveller travel expert to review and renew your annual Travel Insurance Policy.
Here’s a reminder of the ways an annual Travel Insurance Policy can benefit you, your company and your travellers:
Benefits for the travel booker
- Travel policy documents are generated electronically in a matter of minutes
- There is no need for separate tracking lists - Data input is only done once
- Assistance is available 24/7
Benefits for the traveller
- Personalised visa letters for Embassies are sent automatically
- Electronic policy information is accessible on your laptop or cell phone
- You know exactly what you are covered for at all times
Benefits for the company
- You have the peace of mind that your employees are covered and have received the necessary information about their cover
- The TIC Corporate policy is excess free
- Travel cost replacement cover is included should the traveller not complete an assignment abroad
Plan ahead and call your Corporate Traveller Travel Expert to review and renew your policy before it lapses.