Corporate Traveller – Careers Page
As a division of Flight Centre South Africa, Corporate Traveller is recognised as one of South Africa’s best employers. In fact, we have been voted Best Travel Company to Work For in South Africa by the Deloitte's Human Capital Corporation Survey for 6 years running!
At Corporate Traveller our people are our most valuable asset and we strive to provide a work environment that's based on fun, reward, recognition and professional development. Due to huge growth demands, we are always looking for exceptional people to join our team and become part of our success story. If you have a passion for travel, are a people person, well-organised and have excellent attention to detail, we'd like to hear from you.
Why Join Corporate Traveller?Corporate Traveller's company culture simply radiates energy. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. Our award-winning benefits include:
- Uncapped commission, exceptional sales and leadership training
- Access to fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Travel opportunities – this year, fly to Cancun for an annual Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial advice, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Matchless career progression in a global company with offices in London, New York, LA, Vancouver, Sydney and beyond...
Travel Manager PositionsCorporate Traveller is seeking experienced Travel Managers to join our growing team. Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Travel Managers build and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between R200,000 and R3,000,000 per annum. This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal (and profitable) business. From booking flights and accommodation to arranging visas and travel insurance, you will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
What are we looking for?Corporate Traveller is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. As such, we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of three years experience in travel
- An insatiable appetite for sales; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Confidence when handling key accounts and representing the company, both face to face and over the phone
- Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient.
Business Development Manager PositionsCorporate Traveller Business Development Managers are among the highest earners in the industry. Not only do they sell a product they can be truly proud of but they also determine their own earning potential by benefitting from uncapped commission. Within this role, your core responsibility will be to sell a dedicated business travel service to corporate clients. As such, you'll work closely with a team of travel experts who use their extensive airfare knowledge to deliver a fantastic travel management service and exceptional savings to your clients.
What are we looking for?To succeed, you'll need the following:
- Proven ability to source leads, secure new business opportunities, develop a network of clients and meet your sales targets.
- Minimum 3 years solid, proven sales experience
- Travel Industry experience essential
- Strong business acumen with ability to work towards targets and goals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills